Thank you, Andrew, for the excellent work around the East Pond.
Today, I was able to circle the whole south end of the pond wearing only a
sneaker for the first time ever and I didn't get my shoes muddy even. LOL.
This allowed me to add two life birds.
Please, also, convey my gratitude to all the workers who made it possible for
us to enjoy this place.
Gus Keri

 ---- On Mon, 09 Aug 2021 10:06:51 -0400 Andrew Baksh <birdingd...@gmail.com>
wrote ----