In case you were not on the invite for the list of participants, or if you
would just like to join in the fun and see what it's all about, please see
the info and link to Zoom meeting below.

Dear Friends -

Thank you for participating in the 2021 Seatuck Birding Challenge! We're
grateful for your passion for birds and for your patience in dealing with
the event's Covid-era rule changes.

I'm writing to invite you to join us for a brief Zoom meeting to announce
the results of the event and to hear some highlights from the day. *Please
join us at 7:00 p.m. on Thursday, September 30. *Details about joining the
Zoom meeting are below.

Each team will have an opportunity to give a highlight or tell a brief
story from the day. Seatuck staff will also introduce our new "South Shore
Re-Tern" project, which seeks to ensure that tern nesting colonies persist
on the South Shore for many decades to come.

Please pass this along to any teammates we may have missed. And let me know
if you have any questions.

See you on Thursday!
Enrico

*Seatuck Birding Challenge Meeting*