I would encourage folks to keep the reports of positive or negative coming
through to the various reporting mechanisms. The star Slaty-backed Gull was not
there when I arrived this AM but I rode it out and was rewarded with several
views in flight and on the ice of this stonking bird!

In addition, to all the excellent Gulling was the sight of many old and new
acquaintances who I dare say was equally rewarding as the Gulls.

Stay Safe and Good Gulling,
--------
“Tenderness and Kindness are not signs of weakness and despair but
manifestations of strength and resolution” ~ Khalil Gibran

"I prefer to be true to myself, even at the hazard of incurring the ridicule of
others, rather than to be false, and to incur my own abhorrence." ~ Frederick
Douglass

風 Swift as the wind
林 Quiet as the forest
火 Conquer like the fire