The next North Shore Audubon Society (NSAS) general meeting will be held on
Tuesday, April 26, 2022, at 7pm.

This will be a hybrid live/Zoom meeting, the first ever attempted by North
Shore Audubon.  All are encouraged to attend in person if possible. The
location is the Manhasset Public Library, 30 Onderdonk Ave, Manhasset, NY 11030.

If you wish to attend via Zoom, use the following link to pre-register:
https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZEldeuppz0iGdYQZ9pPoqIZHhl62Ezw0SJw
<https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZEldeuppz0iGdYQZ9pPoqIZHhl62Ezw0SJw>
 After registering, you will receive a link to join the meeting.

Our presentation will be “Spring Migration in Nassau County” by Stephane
Perreault.
Free admission.  All are invited - you do not need to be a NSAS member to
attend.

    The spring migration is the most anticipated birding event of the year, but
do you make the most of it? “Non-chasing” birding strategies linked with the
temporal change in migratory land bird species composition will be discussed.
Knowledge of local park migration specialties, usage of bird migration
forecasts, and birding by ear needs are sure to make each spring a more
satisfying birding and bird watching experience. There will be plenty of bird
pictures to whet our appetite!
     Stephane Perreault studied ornithology at McGill University, where he
conducted research on the American Redstart breeding behavior. A Long Islander
since 1995, Stephane remained an avid birder while he pursued a career in
Biochemistry. Stephane has been conducting bird surveys for the Seatuck
Environmental Association for several years, and since 2020, he is the
Naturalist on staff at the Greentree Foundation, Manhasset.

For more information on NSAS programs and weekly walks, see
www.northshoreaudubon.org/calendar <http://www.northshoreaudubon.org/calendar>

Nancy Tognan
Publicity volunteer, North Shore Audubon Society, PO Box 763, Port Washington,
NY 11050
www.northshoreaudubon.org <http://www.northshoreaudubon.org/>
nancy.tog...@gmail.com <mailto:nancy.tog...@gmail.com>

Note:  If you do not want any emails from me, please email
nancy.tog...@gmail.com <mailto:nancy.tog...@gmail.com> with NSAS-UNSUBSCRIBE in
the Subject, and I will not send you anything else.  Please do NOT mark this
email as spam.