WOW! The nest has been there since April 8th? This is a great news. Thanks for
sharing this, Andrew. I guess great minds think alike. LOL.
And sorry I forgot totally about the off-leash dogs. I wish the birding
community will do more about this problem, not only in Bush Terminal but all
over the city. The Red-throated Loon that got stuck in Prospect Park was
attacked by an off-leash dog and probably unable to fly since then.
Gus

Sent using Zoho Mail

 ---- On Sat, 14 May 2022 00:02:03 -0400 Andrew Baksh <birdingd...@gmail.com>
wrote ----