I just saw a great shearwater in the surf at democrat point.it actually was up
on the beach for a half minute but seemed to struggle with its footing and went
back to the water.bird otherwise looked o.k. and moved about fine.very clean
immature looking bird.it could be on its last legs so to speak but if I was to
guess I wouldn't think so.just throwing it out to anyone who may be out this
way to look at any deceased birds.i did see a dead greaterĀ  also but that one
definitely isntĀ  salvageable.this live one's flying fine but isn't doing its
regular shearwater flow.lots of body surfing and some foraging.Sent from my
Galaxy