I don't know if the Anhinga is still there but as seen on my previous original
posts I had it where Tim had it earlier today on the south part of the
reservoir between Convent Rd. and Veterans Memorial Dr. and east of Blue Hill
Rd.  I saw it from the fishing parking lot on the north shore of the lake on
Convent.  Now that I'm home I can give detailed directions.  To get there take
Town line Rd. from the Palisades Parkway east to Sickletown Rd. then south to
where Sickletown turns left and Blauvelt goes strait.  Sickletown then curves
left and becomes Convent soon after passing Blue Hill Rd. on the right.  Once
on Convent you will see the lake on the right and the fishing lot on the left.
Park in the lot and look at the far south side scanning all the dead trees
there.  The female was sitting about halfway up in a dead tree the whole time I
was there.  Good luck and thanks for all who posted and special thanks to the
original finder.  Finally got my Neotropic Cormorant and Anhinga for NY.  Yeah.
Andrew
Andrew v. F. Block
Consulting Naturalist
20 Hancock Avenue, Apt. 3
Yonkers, Westchester Co., New York 10705-4780
www.flickr.com/photos/conuropsis/albums