Hi all,

North Branch Nature Center is leading two birding trips this fall guided by
Chip Darmstadt. The first is to Plum Island to catch shorebird migration
and fall warblers September 13-15. The second is to the Cape May area from
20-25 to spend a week awash in avian diversity: marsh birds, shorebirds,
warblers, pelagics, raptors, you name it.

Both places are spectacular birding destinations, and our trips are loads
of fun for all types of birders! Great fun, great birds, and great company
promised!

For more info about the Plum Island trip:
https://northbranchnaturecenter.org/event/plumisland2022/
For more info about the Cape May trip:
https://northbranchnaturecenter.org/capemay2022/

Please email me directly if you have any questions or would like to sign
up. Just a couple of spaces remain for each of these.

Thanks!

Sean Beckett
(he/him)
Program Director