Was anyone able to record the Mourning Warblers singing in Central Park on Thursday morning (5/11) in Central Park reported by Tom Fiore?  If so, would you be willing to contribute them and any future recordings this season to my project studying migratory connectivity of MOWAs using songs of spring migrants (you can reply to this email with attachments).  Numerous recordings from the past suggest NYC is a hotspot for birds heading to Nova Scotia and Newfoundland to breed - see map link below.  Central Park is one area I am lacking song data.

https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?hl=en&mid=1voXjBhvHZ0nwAv93_OBC_vCPuxQ&ll=38.892516009880424%2C-85.09712735&z=5

Thanks,

Jay Pitocchelli