Reminder! The next Queens County Bird Club monthly meeting is tomorrow evening
12/13/23 at 7:30 PM, held at the newly renovated APEC, 229-10 Northern
Boulevard, Douglaston, NY 11362.

Ian Resnick will present "Guatemala Birding aka I've Got to Get Back to the
Tropics."

Ian Resnick took a trip to Guatemala in November 2021 to get his fix of neo
tropical birds, with Luke Seitz of Wings as the guide. He ended up with over
330 species on the trip, and no covid!
We will also discuss the upcoming Queens County CBC.
There is plenty of parking. Please be prompt.

Marcia Abrahams
VP/Programs CoordinatorQueens County Bird Clubhttp://www.qcbirdclub.org
Email:  marciaaabrah...@aol.com
--

(copy & paste any URL below, then modify any text "_DOT_" to a period ".")