As has been reported, the Swallow-tailed Kite (Photos) in the Wallkill NWR 
(just across the NY/NJ border in near Sussex, NJ) continued Sunday putting on 
an excellent show for the many birders who came out. My thanks to all those who 
recommended that Amy and I walk all the way down to the lower fields to enjoy 
the best looks. We certainly were not disappointed! We had about 2 hours of 
viewing and the bird was still gobbling up dragonflys when we called it a day 
around 1pm. Our photos were taken with a 10x point-and-shoot so I'm sure there 
will be much better ones around but they should give a good idea of the kind of 
great looks we were getting. Thanks!
 
 
Our bird photos are at the link below:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/jeffamy/ 


regards,
jeff

Downingtown, PA 

Checkout our bird photos at the link below: 
http://www.flickr.com/photos/jeffamy/ 

"Birding Like I Have Six Months To Live"


-- 
NYSbirds-L List Info:
http://www.NortheastBirding.com/NYSbirdsWELCOME
http://www.NortheastBirding.com/NYSbirdsRULES

Temporary archive:
http://birdingonthe.net/mailinglists/NYSB.html

Please submit your observations to eBird:
http://ebird.org/content/ebird/
--

Reply via email to