I found a Prairie Warbler off of South Country Rd. between Tanners Neck Rd and 
Raynor.  It was located on the north side of the road in the brush just east of 
the bridge.  The was also a Palm Warbler and Catbird in the area as well.  If 
you continue up the road and take a left on to Raynor and follow it to the end, 
then take a left it will bring you to the head of the creek where I had a Brown 
Thrasher and another Catbird.  

Dune Rd  Many Gannets and 3 Black-legged Kittiwakes.  I was thinking there were 
many more further out but they were just to far out to be certain.  1 Parasitic 
Jaeger, 2 C. Eiders, 8 Snow Buntings, 1 Merlin, and 1 Peregrin Falcon 

Jim Clinton Jr.

-- 

NYSbirds-L List Info:
http://www.NortheastBirding.com/NYSbirdsWELCOME
http://www.NortheastBirding.com/NYSbirdsRULES

Archives:
1) http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/maillist.html
2) http://birdingonthe.net/mailinglists/NYSB.html

Please submit your observations to eBird:
http://ebird.org/content/ebird/

--

Reply via email to