The Western Kingbird moved west shortly after being found, and was last seen 
out in the furthest (southernmost) dune line from the se corner of the west end 
2 parking lot, past the phragmites. It was being searched for unsuccessfully 
when I left around noon 
 
> To: [email protected]
> CC: 
> Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2009 15:28:41 +0000
> From: [email protected]
> Subject: [nysbirds-l] Western Kingbird Jones Beach LI
> 
> Sam Jannazzo just called with news of a Western Kingbird at the Nature 
> Center, Jones Beach West End, Nassau County, Long Island.
> 
> Shai Mitra
> Bay Shore
> (posting from Clinton, NJ)
> -- 
> 
> NYSbirds-L List Info:
> http://www.NortheastBirding.com/NYSbirdsWELCOME
> http://www.NortheastBirding.com/NYSbirdsRULES
> 
> Archives:
> 1) http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/maillist.html
> 2) http://birdingonthe.net/mailinglists/NYSB.html
> 
> Please submit your observations to eBird:
> http://ebird.org/content/ebird/
> 
> --
                                          
_________________________________________________________________
Windows 7: I wanted simpler, now it's simpler. I'm a rock star.
http://www.microsoft.com/Windows/windows-7/default.aspx?h=myidea?ocid=PID24727::T:WLMTAGL:ON:WL:en-US:WWL_WIN_myidea:112009
-- 

NYSbirds-L List Info:
http://www.NortheastBirding.com/NYSbirdsWELCOME
http://www.NortheastBirding.com/NYSbirdsRULES

Archives:
1) http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/maillist.html
2) http://birdingonthe.net/mailinglists/NYSB.html

Please submit your observations to eBird:
http://ebird.org/content/ebird/

--

Reply via email to