I received this request through the Brooklyn Bird Club website from Italy  
for photographs of Jamaica Bay Refuge. Please read the following text and  
if you can comply, reply offline .Thanks
 
The email address is [email protected]
 
Peter
BBC
 
PS.. I looked up the magazine name and found this website .Its a travel  
guide.
 
 _http://www.viaggi24.ilsole24ore.com/mensile/default.htm_ 
(http://www.viaggi24.ilsole24ore.com/mensile/default.htm) 
 
 
From: Laura Botta  <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2010  17:14:26 +0100
To: <[email protected]>
Subject: very urgent from italian magazine

Dear Miss/Mister  ,
let me introduce myself. I'm laura Botta from the editorial staff of I  
Viaggi del Sole, an italian monthly magazine attached to the most important  
financial newspaper in Italy ( IL SOLE 24  ore). Our magazine is a luxury  
lifestyle, based on travel. 
Each issue is monographic . The next number we  are working on is NEW YORK  
.
Could you please send us a pictures about  JAMAICA BAY WILDLIFE REFUGE   in 
high resolution, colour, 300dpi? I  thank you in advance for your kindness 
and I look forward for your answer and  help as soon as you can.
Best regards,
Laura Botta
Photo Edithor  I  VIAGGI DEL SOLE  

Mobile: 0039 334 3508354


Laura Botta
Rizzoli  Publishing Italia
Via Mecenate 91  20138  Milano 
tel 02  50956850
fax 02 5095  6879


iviaggidelsole






------ End of  Forwarded Message

--

NYSbirds-L List Info:
http://www.NortheastBirding.com/NYSbirdsWELCOME
http://www.NortheastBirding.com/NYSbirdsRULES

ARCHIVES:
1) http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/maillist.html
2) http://birdingonthe.net/mailinglists/NYSB.html
3) http://www.surfbirds.com/birdingmail/Group/NYSBirds-L

Please submit your observations to eBird:
http://ebird.org/content/ebird/

--

Reply via email to