That kind most certainly does.  In fact, they prefer to.  ;-)

On Fri, Mar 12, 2010 at 1:07 PM, <[email protected]> wrote:

>  **
>
>
>  ------------------------------
> From: [email protected]
> Subj: Re: Picture Hawk
>
>
>
>
>  ------------------------------
> From: [email protected]
>
> Sent: 3/11/2010 10:17:07 P.M. Eastern Standard Time
> Subj: Re: Picture Hawk
>
> *I have alot of hawks around here.I live in Wappingers Falls,New York.They
> usually fly by everday,but never do they sit on top of my bird feeder
> yikes!!! I know that they eat rodents and squirrels and rabbits.Do they eat
> little birds too??? What kind of hawk is this? Thank you.*
>
>  **
> *Diane*
>
>


-- 
"The test of us as a society is not necessarily how we treat the best among
us but how we treat the most questionable." - Ben Loeterman

--

NYSbirds-L List Info:
http://www.NortheastBirding.com/NYSbirdsWELCOME
http://www.NortheastBirding.com/NYSbirdsRULES

ARCHIVES:
1) http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/maillist.html
2) http://birdingonthe.net/mailinglists/NYSB.html
3) http://www.surfbirds.com/birdingmail/Group/NYSBirds-L

Please submit your observations to eBird:
http://ebird.org/content/ebird/

--

Reply via email to