The Prothonotory Warbler continues @ Fuch's Pond.  Several birders got on the 
bird around 8:00 am this morning.  Good luck if you go.
------Original Message------
From: Jim Osterlund
To: Andrew Baksh
Subject: Re: [nysbirds-l] Prothonotory Warbler - Northport, Suffolk County
Sent: Apr 15, 2010 4:03 PM

Thank you for what I'm sure you meant as a compliment.  There is no  
way you could know that I was a follower of Objectivism, nor that  
because of that I would regard altruism as a vice.  What I do is  
entirely for myself, simply part of what I am.  If we met in the field  
and you were on a sighting, you'd be quick to point it out to me;   
That's part of being a birder, not an altruistic tendency.

Never mind the philosophy;  did you get, or are you going to get the  
bird?



Good and responsible birding!
Andrew Baksh
Queens NY
www.birdingdude.blogspot.com

(\__/)
(= '.'=) sent from somewhere in the field via my mobile device.
(") _ (")


--

NYSbirds-L List Info:
http://www.NortheastBirding.com/NYSbirdsWELCOME
http://www.NortheastBirding.com/NYSbirdsRULES

ARCHIVES:
1) http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/maillist.html
2) http://birdingonthe.net/mailinglists/NYSB.html
3) http://www.surfbirds.com/birdingmail/Group/NYSBirds-L

Please submit your observations to eBird:
http://ebird.org/content/ebird/

--

Reply via email to