I live in Rhinebeck, Dutchess County and I saw my FOS Broad-wings
today. They were a pair. One hawk was eating something.  The other one
sat about a foot away in the same tree. I watched for about ten
minutes.

Susan Joseph

On Monday, April 19, 2010, Tait Johansson <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>    Yesterday (4/18), there was a pretty good raptor flight over the Bedford 
> Audubon Society's HQ in Lewisboro.  Over the course of about three hours 
> during an optics show given by Jerry Connolly of the Audubon Shop in Madison, 
> CT, we counted 98 Broad-winged Hawks, 2 Red-tails, 1 Osprey, an adult Bald 
> Eagle, 1 Sharpshin, and one kestrel- the largest spring raptor flight I've 
> seen at this location.
>
>    Just about all the birds were quite high and headed roughly northeast.
>
>
>
> Tait Johansson
> Lewisboro
>                                       
> The New Busy is not the old busy. Search, chat and e-mail from your inbox. 
> Get 
> started. <http://www.windowslive.com/campaign/thenewbusy?ocid=PID28326::T:WLMTAGL:ON:WL:en-US:WM_HMP:042010_3>
>

--

NYSbirds-L List Info:
http://www.NortheastBirding.com/NYSbirdsWELCOME
http://www.NortheastBirding.com/NYSbirdsRULES

ARCHIVES:
1) http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/maillist.html
2) http://birdingonthe.net/mailinglists/NYSB.html
3) http://www.surfbirds.com/birdingmail/Group/NYSBirds-L

Please submit your observations to eBird:
http://ebird.org/content/ebird/

--

Reply via email to