Gary Kohlenberg and I were there this evening and also saw 2 Long-billed  
Dowitchers.
Ann Mitchell
 
 
In a message dated 8/11/2010 5:27:50 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,  
[email protected] writes:

Thanks to Dave mentioning them as I drove in, I was able to see all three  
phalaropes.  Tough to tell in the haze but my impression was that one of  
the Red-necked was a basic adult and the other a juvenile. 


There was also an adult American Golden-Plover in the same general  area. 


Dave also mentioned he had seen a Baird's Sandpiper, and I was able to  
find it as well, about 75 yds west of and in line with a red flag near the  
channel west of the dike.  This was a typically scaly juvenile so I guess  
different than the individual seen over the weekend. 


Cheers,
Andy Guthrie
Hamlin, NY

Begin forwarded message:



From: [email protected]_ (mailto:[email protected]) 
Date:  August 11, 2010 11:14:04 AM EDT
To: [email protected]_ (mailto:[email protected]) 
Subject:  [cayugabirds-l] Red-necked -2 & wilson's  phalaropes
Reply-To: [email protected]_ (mailto:[email protected]) 





Red-necked -2 & wilson's phalaropes @ towpath rd montezuma  mwr
--Dave  Nutter

--

Cayugabirds-L  List Info:
_http://www.NortheastBirding.com/CayugabirdsWELCOME_ 
(http://www.northeastbirding.com/CayugabirdsWELCOME) 
_http://www.NortheastBirding.com/CayugabirdsRULES_ 
(http://www.northeastbirding.com/CayugabirdsRULES) 

ARCHIVES:
1)  _http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/maillist.html_ 
(http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/maillist.html) 
2)  _http://birdingonthe.net/mailinglists/CAYU.html_ 
(http://birdingonthe.net/mailinglists/CAYU.html) 
3)  _http://www.surfbirds.com/birdingmail/Group/Cayugabirds_ 
(http://www.surfbirds.com/birdingmail/Group/Cayugabirds) 

Please  submit your observations to eBird:
_http://ebird.org/content/ebird/_ (http://ebird.org/content/ebird/) 

--




--

NYSbirds-L List Info:
http://www.NortheastBirding.com/NYSbirdsWELCOME
http://www.NortheastBirding.com/NYSbirdsRULES

ARCHIVES:
1) http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/maillist.html
2) http://birdingonthe.net/mailinglists/NYSB.html
3) http://www.surfbirds.com/birdingmail/Group/NYSBirds-L

Please submit your observations to eBird:
http://ebird.org/content/ebird/

--

Reply via email to