Hello NY Birders,

As today is the last day of the winter season for the Kingbird regional
reports, I thought I would remind Region 10 birders that I am writing the
winter season report (giving iron-man Seth Ausubel a break). I will of
course pick up all posted records from this listserve and also from others
such as ebirds-nyc, however, if you have not been posting and would like to
send me a season summary (records from Dec 1 thru Feb 28) I would very much
appreciate it. In addition, if you would just like to send me comments about
any avian trends you have observed this winter season, I will take your
input under advisement. Finally, if there is anyone with a penchant for
summarizing the region's weather during the period, I would be most
indebted.

Hugh

-- 
Hugh McGuinness
The Ross School
18 Goodfriend Drive
East Hampton, NY 11937

--

NYSbirds-L List Info:
http://www.NortheastBirding.com/NYSbirdsWELCOME
http://www.NortheastBirding.com/NYSbirdsRULES

ARCHIVES:
1) http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/maillist.html
2) http://birdingonthe.net/mailinglists/NYSB.html
3) http://www.surfbirds.com/birdingmail/Group/NYSBirds-L

Please submit your observations to eBird:
http://ebird.org/content/ebird/

--

Reply via email to