I have posted a few photos of the White-faced Ibis here.
http://birdingdude.blogspot.com/2012/04/white-faced-ibis-at-jamaica-bay.html

Andrew Baksh
Queens NY
www.birdingdude.blogspot.com

"Always treat people as ends in themselves, never as means to an end."
 -- Immanuel
Kant <http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/11038.Immanuel_Kant>



On Tue, Apr 24, 2012 at 7:51 PM, Andrew Baksh <[email protected]> wrote:

> White-faced Ibis at Jamaica Bay Wildlife Refuge, seen foraging on the
> edges of the West Pond.  Found near bench 7 as I was working over a flock
> of 23 Glossy Ibises.    A smaller group of 14 Ibises flew in from the marsh
> and I was able to pick out a nicely marked adult WFIB in that bunch.  Good
> luck if you go.
> Good and responsible birding!
> Andrew Baksh
> Queens NY
> www.birdingdude.blogspot.com
>
> (\__/)
> (= '.'=) sent from somewhere in the field via my mobile device.
> (") _ (")
>

--

NYSbirds-L List Info:
http://www.NortheastBirding.com/NYSbirdsWELCOME
http://www.NortheastBirding.com/NYSbirdsRULES
http://www.NortheastBirding.com/NYSbirdsSubscribeConfigurationLeave.htm

ARCHIVES:
1) http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/maillist.html
2) http://www.surfbirds.com/birdingmail/Group/NYSBirds-L
3) http://birdingonthe.net/mailinglists/NYSB.html

Please submit your observations to eBird:
http://ebird.org/content/ebird/

--

Reply via email to