Early Wednesday afternoon I saw a Vesper Sparrow at All Faiths Cemetery in
Middle Village. As I approached it I also flushed a Wilson's Snipe. Both
birds were located in the flat area about halfway between the the Christ
the King parking lot and the train tracks to the south.

During a brief visit on Tuesday I saw a Juvenile Blue Grosbeak which
appeared to be a different individual than the one that I had seen several
times in late September. Also present on Tuesday were a mature White
Crowned Sparrow, Purple Finch, Field Sparrow, a few Pine Siskins, a Blue
Headed Vireo, and a female Indigo Bunting.

A few shots of some of these, including the Vesper Sparrow are located here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/darylcav/


-- 
Daryl Cavallaro

--

NYSbirds-L List Info:
http://www.NortheastBirding.com/NYSbirdsWELCOME
http://www.NortheastBirding.com/NYSbirdsRULES
http://www.NortheastBirding.com/NYSbirdsSubscribeConfigurationLeave.htm

ARCHIVES:
1) http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/maillist.html
2) http://www.surfbirds.com/birdingmail/Group/NYSBirds-L
3) http://birdingonthe.net/mailinglists/NYSB.html

Please submit your observations to eBird:
http://ebird.org/content/ebird/

--

Reply via email to