West End 2 around middle exit road.

Steve Walter


Connected by DROID on Verizon Wireless

-----Original message-----
From: Steve Walter <[email protected]>
To: 'NYSBIRDS_L' <[email protected]>
Sent: Thu, Oct 25, 2012 17:51:43 GMT+00:00
Subject: [nysbirds-l] Vesper Sparrow - Alley Pond Park

I just found a VESPER SPARROW in a section of Alley Pond Park (Queens) that
I don't normally check (but I had a few minutes to fill). Being that it's a
weekday in October, the ball fields near 73rd Avenue and 224 St. are quiet,
allowing some birds to hang around. 2 Eastern Bluebirds were also here. The
Vesper twice perched on the batting cage closest to the above intersection.

 

Steve Walter

Bayside, NY



--

NYSbirds-L List Info:
http://www.NortheastBirding.com/NYSbirdsWELCOME
http://www.NortheastBirding.com/NYSbirdsRULES
http://www.NortheastBirding.com/NYSbirdsSubscribeConfigurationLeave.htm

ARCHIVES:
1) http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/maillist.html
2) http://www.surfbirds.com/birdingmail/Group/NYSBirds-L
3) http://birdingonthe.net/mailinglists/NYSB.html

Please submit your observations to eBird:
http://ebird.org/content/ebird/

--



--

NYSbirds-L List Info:
http://www.NortheastBirding.com/NYSbirdsWELCOME
http://www.NortheastBirding.com/NYSbirdsRULES
http://www.NortheastBirding.com/NYSbirdsSubscribeConfigurationLeave.htm

ARCHIVES:
1) http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/maillist.html
2) http://www.surfbirds.com/birdingmail/Group/NYSBirds-L
3) http://birdingonthe.net/mailinglists/NYSB.html

Please submit your observations to eBird:
http://ebird.org/content/ebird/

--

Reply via email to