Hi everybody,

Tomas Lundquist and I had the Lark Sparrow this morning at the Great Hill
of Central Park, and I tried to text it out when we had it but failed (I am
not quite a tech-savvy birder yet I guess). When I got home and read about
how to text it out, I did, but I didn't realize there was a length limit on
the text. The spot we had it isn't specifically named so I tried to be very
specific, but the text went long and consequently, my name was cut off! For
the record the text limit is about 140 characters. Sorry for the confusion.

Anyway, glad that some people got over there and saw it.

Here is the link to my Ebird report:
http://ebird.org/ebird/view/checklist?subID=S15369461

And here are photos of the bird from this morning:
http://earthonthewing.blogspot.com/2013/10/lark-sparrow-in-central-park.html

Again, sorry for the confusion. Take care,

Jared

--
Jared Cole
New York, NY

--

NYSbirds-L List Info:
http://www.NortheastBirding.com/NYSbirdsWELCOME
http://www.NortheastBirding.com/NYSbirdsRULES
http://www.NortheastBirding.com/NYSbirdsSubscribeConfigurationLeave.htm

ARCHIVES:
1) http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/maillist.html
2) http://www.surfbirds.com/birdingmail/Group/NYSBirds-L
3) http://birdingonthe.net/mailinglists/NYSB.html

Please submit your observations to eBird:
http://ebird.org/content/ebird/

--

Reply via email to