Try “Googling” Eastern Bluebird and look at various plumages – I think you’ll 
find your mystery bird.

Larry Federman
Education Coordinator
Audubon New York
Rheinstrom Hill, Buttercup Farm, and RamsHorn-Livingston Sanctuaries and Centers

From: [email protected] 
Sent: Saturday, February 01, 2014 9:03 PM
To: [email protected] 
Subject: [nysbirds-l] european robin

Is it possible I observed European Robins in Westchester? The reason I ask is I 
saw a group of birds while walking the dog a week ago. I couldn't ID it even 
after looking in a few books and apps. I thought nothing of it since there are 
many I can't ID. Today I saw 2 more in the same place. I happened to be on 
Flickr and saw a picture of what I believed was the bird. Maturely it was the 
scientific name. A quick google and a found more pics of the same bird. Is 
there anything similar that I miss IDed, are they common? Any help appreciated

--
NYSbirds-L List Info:
Welcome and Basics 
Rules and Information 
Subscribe, Configuration and Leave
Archives:
The Mail Archive
Surfbirds
BirdingOnThe.Net
Please submit your observations to eBird!
--
--

NYSbirds-L List Info:
http://www.NortheastBirding.com/NYSbirdsWELCOME
http://www.NortheastBirding.com/NYSbirdsRULES
http://www.NortheastBirding.com/NYSbirdsSubscribeConfigurationLeave.htm

ARCHIVES:
1) http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/maillist.html
2) http://www.surfbirds.com/birdingmail/Group/NYSBirds-L
3) http://birdingonthe.net/mailinglists/NYSB.html

Please submit your observations to eBird:
http://ebird.org/content/ebird/

--

Reply via email to