4/5/14, Saturday
Pat Pollock

Louisiana Waterthrush - spotted by Bob/Deb's group on Point (cut area) earlier 
but moving on to Oven, then Alexi told me he saw it fly off north towards 
Feeder area but settled down long before reaching feeders.  Several of us 
searched without success:
Azalia Pond surroundings, Gill.  I left cold & hungry w/o finding it - others 
remained and probably located it.
4 Black-crowned Night Herons @ willow end of Point, earlier a  Gr. Blue Heron 
and the Great Egret I reported yesterday @ Lower Lobe was seen in same area and 
I caught up with it on my way out @ Upper Lobe.
Swamp Sparrow, Hermit Thrush, Chickadees vicinity of Gill; (m) Balt. Oriole, 
fox sparrow, Red-bellied Wood Pecker, No. Flicker, Song Sps., Phoebes Gr. Lawn 
& Az. Pd.
--

NYSbirds-L List Info:
http://www.NortheastBirding.com/NYSbirdsWELCOME
http://www.NortheastBirding.com/NYSbirdsRULES
http://www.NortheastBirding.com/NYSbirdsSubscribeConfigurationLeave.htm

ARCHIVES:
1) http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/maillist.html
2) http://www.surfbirds.com/birdingmail/Group/NYSBirds-L
3) http://birdingonthe.net/mailinglists/NYSB.html

Please submit your observations to eBird:
http://ebird.org/content/ebird/

--

Reply via email to