I must have missed the original post. Can someone post directions and details?
Bob Lewis Sleepy Hollow NY ________________________________ From: robert adamo <[email protected]> To: NY BIRDS <[email protected]> Sent: Sunday, May 18, 2014 3:13 PM Subject: [nysbirds-l] Cassin's Kingbird/ Hallockville - No Today, between 0630 & 0950 I looked, but didn't find. As I was on my way out, I met Paul Buckley, followed by John Sep a short time later. Given the absence of a post, an email or a phone call, I assume they met a fate similar to mine ! Hope to try again later today - also the fields at the North Fork Preserve. Cheers, Bob -- NYSbirds-L List Info: Welcome and Basics Rules and Information Subscribe, Configuration and Leave Archives: The Mail Archive Surfbirds BirdingOnThe.Net Please submit your observations to eBird! -- -- NYSbirds-L List Info: http://www.NortheastBirding.com/NYSbirdsWELCOME http://www.NortheastBirding.com/NYSbirdsRULES http://www.NortheastBirding.com/NYSbirdsSubscribeConfigurationLeave.htm ARCHIVES: 1) http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/maillist.html 2) http://www.surfbirds.com/birdingmail/Group/NYSBirds-L 3) http://birdingonthe.net/mailinglists/NYSB.html Please submit your observations to eBird: http://ebird.org/content/ebird/ --
