Moments ago, I observed and photographed what I believe to be a Common
Ringed Plover.

This is one of those tough ones that will undergo heavy scrutiny. Hence, my
cautionary post.

I have shared one digiscoped photo with a few seasoned birders and they all
confirm that it looks good.

At the moment, the bird is not being seen, after it was flushed by a couple
of clamers. I am still on the flats, joined now by Pat Lindsay and Shai
Mitra and we are trying to relocate the bird.

Cheers,

風 Swift as the wind
林 Quiet as the forest
火 Conquer like the fire
山 Steady as the mountain
Sun Tzu <http://refspace.com/quotes/Sun_Tzu>  *The Art of War*
<http://refspace.com/quotes/The_Art_of_War>

(\__/)
(= '.'=)

(") _ (")

Sent from somewhere in the field using my mobile device!


Andrew Baksh
www.birdingdude.blogspot.com

--

NYSbirds-L List Info:
http://www.NortheastBirding.com/NYSbirdsWELCOME
http://www.NortheastBirding.com/NYSbirdsRULES
http://www.NortheastBirding.com/NYSbirdsSubscribeConfigurationLeave.htm

ARCHIVES:
1) http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/maillist.html
2) http://www.surfbirds.com/birdingmail/Group/NYSBirds-L
3) http://birdingonthe.net/mailinglists/NYSB.html

Please submit your observations to eBird:
http://ebird.org/content/ebird/

--

Reply via email to