Dear birders,

 

It is hard for me to write this but I feel I must report that my long-time
birding friend and companion in the field, Bill Watson, died this morning
after a short illness. Bill was probably the most active birder in the
Buffalo Ornithological Society and contributed more sightings to the BOS
Noteworthy Records than anyone. He was very active in the field and in the
BOS right up until he was suddenly taken ill. I don't have all the details
but I believed he died of Sepsis, or complications thereof.

 

Bill will be sorely missed by the birding community and especially by those
who knew him well.

 

Willie

------------------

Willie D'Anna

Betsy Potter

Wilson, NY

dannapotterATroadrunner.com

http://www.betsypottersart.com <http://www.betsypottersart.com/> 

2013 Big Year: http://www.betsypottersart.com/willie-s-photos/2013-big-year/

Big Year List:
http://www.happtech.com/BigYearDanna/CurrentList/ShowCurrentListTable.aspx

Odenates: http://www.betsypottersart.com/willie-s-photos/dragonflies

 


--

NYSbirds-L List Info:
http://www.NortheastBirding.com/NYSbirdsWELCOME
http://www.NortheastBirding.com/NYSbirdsRULES
http://www.NortheastBirding.com/NYSbirdsSubscribeConfigurationLeave.htm

ARCHIVES:
1) http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/maillist.html
2) http://www.surfbirds.com/birdingmail/Group/NYSBirds-L
3) http://birdingonthe.net/mailinglists/NYSB.html

Please submit your observations to eBird:
http://ebird.org/content/ebird/

--

Reply via email to