Dear Subscribers,

Jean Loscalzo and I have been working for some time at getting NYC Parks to
support a cleanup and trail maintenance project at the famous Waterhole in
Forest Park Queens. This morning, I finally received word on a date from
Parks.

The cleanup effort will occur on April 25th (no rain date). The tasks will
include light pruning (clippers and pruning saws) and garbage removal. The
project will focus mainly on the path from the 'Yellow Trail" to the
Watehole; however, I expect we could expand where necessary. Parks will
provide, gloves, bags and tools for the effort.

Please contact me offline if you are interested in participating.

Thank You

-- 
風 Swift as the wind
林 Quiet as the forest
火 Conquer like the fire
山 Steady as the mountain
Sun Tzu <http://refspace.com/quotes/Sun_Tzu>  *The Art of War*
<http://refspace.com/quotes/The_Art_of_War>

(\__/)
(= '.'=)

(") _ (")


Andrew Baksh
www.birdingdude.blogspot.com

--

NYSbirds-L List Info:
http://www.NortheastBirding.com/NYSbirdsWELCOME
http://www.NortheastBirding.com/NYSbirdsRULES
http://www.NortheastBirding.com/NYSbirdsSubscribeConfigurationLeave.htm

ARCHIVES:
1) http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/maillist.html
2) http://www.surfbirds.com/birdingmail/Group/NYSBirds-L
3) http://birdingonthe.net/mailinglists/NYSB.html

Please submit your observations to eBird:
http://ebird.org/content/ebird/

--

Reply via email to