Dear all,

As we are nearing mid June, some of us are already thinking about the
upcoming shorebird season. I have been working with NPS over the last few
years in monitoring the East Pond water levels and I wanted to report that
drainage on the pond has begun for 2015.  Additionally, I have begun
clearing the trails to the pond.

The lowering of the pond takes some time so please don't go to the pond
next week and post that the water level is high. I will continue to monitor
the levels and report again on the status of the pond once ample shoreline
is available.

Cheers,


-- 
風 Swift as the wind
林 Quiet as the forest
火 Conquer like the fire
山 Steady as the mountain
Sun Tzu <http://refspace.com/quotes/Sun_Tzu>  *The Art of War*
<http://refspace.com/quotes/The_Art_of_War>

(\__/)
(= '.'=)

(") _ (")


Andrew Baksh
www.birdingdude.blogspot.com

--

NYSbirds-L List Info:
http://www.NortheastBirding.com/NYSbirdsWELCOME
http://www.NortheastBirding.com/NYSbirdsRULES
http://www.NortheastBirding.com/NYSbirdsSubscribeConfigurationLeave.htm

ARCHIVES:
1) http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/maillist.html
2) http://www.surfbirds.com/birdingmail/Group/NYSBirds-L
3) http://birdingonthe.net/mailinglists/NYSB.html

Please submit your observations to eBird:
http://ebird.org/content/ebird/

--

Reply via email to