Jade just messaged to report there is no BNST as of this AM.
--------
"I prefer to be true to myself, even at the hazard of incurring the ridicule of
others, rather than to be false, and to incur my own abhorrence." ~ Frederick
Douglass
風 Swift as the wind
林 Quiet as the forest
火 Conquer like the fire
山 Steady as the mountain
Sun Tzu The Art of War
> (__/)
> (= '.'=)
> (") _ (")
> Sent from somewhere in the field using my mobile device!
Andrew Baksh
www.birdingdude.blogspot.com
> On Jun 2, 2016, at 8:16 PM, Andrew Baksh <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> I don't believe this has made it to the list serves. Picked up minutes ago
> from an eBird checklist, (see below) after I was alerted to this by my friend
> Jade.
>
> If this is verified as legit and re-found, I am sure many would appreciate a
> post to the listserves.
>
> http://ebird.org/ebird/view/checklist?subID=S30039481
>
> --------
> "I prefer to be true to myself, even at the hazard of incurring the ridicule
> of others, rather than to be false, and to incur my own abhorrence." ~
> Frederick Douglass
>
> 風 Swift as the wind
> 林 Quiet as the forest
> 火 Conquer like the fire
> 山 Steady as the mountain
> Sun Tzu The Art of War
>
>> (__/)
>> (= '.'=)
>> (") _ (")
>> Sent from somewhere in the field using my mobile device!
>
> Andrew Baksh
> www.birdingdude.blogspot.com
--
NYSbirds-L List Info:
http://www.NortheastBirding.com/NYSbirdsWELCOME
http://www.NortheastBirding.com/NYSbirdsRULES
http://www.NortheastBirding.com/NYSbirdsSubscribeConfigurationLeave.htm
ARCHIVES:
1) http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/maillist.html
2) http://www.surfbirds.com/birdingmail/Group/NYSBirds-L
3) http://birdingonthe.net/mailinglists/NYSB.html
Please submit your observations to eBird:
http://ebird.org/content/ebird/
--