... to be continued. 

> On Jan 8, 2017, at 2:38 PM, Tim Healy <[email protected]> wrote:
> 
> I was feeling pretty good about myself for getting all three of Hendrickson's 
> long-staying rarities. Then I bumped into Sue and Rick, who showed me a 
> picture of a Ross's Goose sitting on frozen lake with the rest of the 
> waterfowl from only about an hour before I arrived. Looks like the park's 
> magic streak continues! The bird was not present when I arrived, but keep an 
> eye open there and in surrounding fields and waterways. The other three rare 
> birds were all still on site when I departed 
> 
> Cheers!
> -Tim H
> --
> 
> NYSbirds-L List Info:
> http://www.NortheastBirding.com/NYSbirdsWELCOME.htm
> http://www.NortheastBirding.com/NYSbirdsRULES.htm
> http://www.NortheastBirding.com/NYSbirdsSubscribeConfigurationLeave.htm
> 
> ARCHIVES:
> 1) http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/maillist.html
> 2) http://www.surfbirds.com/birdingmail/Group/NYSBirds-L
> 3) http://birding.aba.org/maillist/NY01
> 
> Please submit your observations to eBird:
> http://ebird.org/content/ebird/
> 
> --
> 

--

NYSbirds-L List Info:
http://www.NortheastBirding.com/NYSbirdsWELCOME.htm
http://www.NortheastBirding.com/NYSbirdsRULES.htm
http://www.NortheastBirding.com/NYSbirdsSubscribeConfigurationLeave.htm

ARCHIVES:
1) http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/maillist.html
2) http://www.surfbirds.com/birdingmail/Group/NYSBirds-L
3) http://birding.aba.org/maillist/NY01

Please submit your observations to eBird:
http://ebird.org/content/ebird/

--

Reply via email to