I am told that the bird was videoed yesterday, January 25. Again, this is 
approx fourth hand information but I am posting anyway. I am still not aware of 
an exact location in Tupper Lake.

Nick

Sent from my iPhone

> On Jan 26, 2017, at 8:57 AM, Nick Bonomo <[email protected]> wrote:
> 
> Hi all,
> 
> I apologize for the vagueness of this post. A first cycle Ross's Gull
> was photographed and video'd somewhere in Tupper Lake, NY. This was a
> cell phone photo that was forwarded a few times and eventually got
> around to friend John Marshall. Unsure of exact date, but perhaps that
> can be pulled from photo data. Figured it was best to get this out
> with incomplete info anyway. I will post more if I hear it. Hopefully
> locals can check it out.
> 
> I'll post the pic to my blog in a few so others can view it.
> 
> Nick Bonomo
> Wallingford, CT
> www.shorebirder.com

--

NYSbirds-L List Info:
http://www.NortheastBirding.com/NYSbirdsWELCOME.htm
http://www.NortheastBirding.com/NYSbirdsRULES.htm
http://www.NortheastBirding.com/NYSbirdsSubscribeConfigurationLeave.htm

ARCHIVES:
1) http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/maillist.html
2) http://www.surfbirds.com/birdingmail/Group/NYSBirds-L
3) http://birding.aba.org/maillist/NY01

Please submit your observations to eBird:
http://ebird.org/content/ebird/

--

Reply via email to