I saw the previously reported bird this morning between about 7:30 and 8:30.
It was first at the little thicket just across from Depot Street, just as 
people have often reported.  It was quite shy and disappeared after a minute or 
so.
Later I was staked out on Depot Street watching the feeders and was amazed to 
see the bird suddenly appear on the left side of the feeders.  It flew off and 
later reappeared in the bush just to the left of the feeders.  After a few 
minutes I watched it fly off back to the thicket at the end of Depot Street.  

It was a sunny and calm morning, temperature about 22.  I'll try to get some 
photos posted later today at New York Birders.
Thanks to all who have reported on this bird!
Bob LewisSleepy Hollow NY

--

NYSbirds-L List Info:
http://www.NortheastBirding.com/NYSbirdsWELCOME.htm
http://www.NortheastBirding.com/NYSbirdsRULES.htm
http://www.NortheastBirding.com/NYSbirdsSubscribeConfigurationLeave.htm

ARCHIVES:
1) http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/maillist.html
2) http://www.surfbirds.com/birdingmail/Group/NYSBirds-L
3) http://birding.aba.org/maillist/NY01

Please submit your observations to eBird:
http://ebird.org/content/ebird/

--

Reply via email to