We, the birding community and the general public, are entitled to unfettered access to the Coxsackie Creek Grasslands Preserve which is at the cul-de-sac end of Houghtaling Road in New Baltimore/Coxsackie, The Greene County. .
I was told by a security guard that I was on private property and had to leave. Of course, he was wrong. We are going to pursue this to clear up this bit of misinformation. My question is: While attempting to visit the preserve have you ever been approached by security and told to leave? . I think it was a one time incident by a temp. guard (it was 4th of July holiday afterall). I just want to see if any others had run into this problem. Rest assured, you may visit the preserve anytime, -- Richard Guthrie Board Member - The Greene Land Trust -- NYSbirds-L List Info: http://www.NortheastBirding.com/NYSbirdsWELCOME.htm http://www.NortheastBirding.com/NYSbirdsRULES.htm http://www.NortheastBirding.com/NYSbirdsSubscribeConfigurationLeave.htm ARCHIVES: 1) http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/maillist.html 2) http://www.surfbirds.com/birdingmail/Group/NYSBirds-L 3) http://birding.aba.org/maillist/NY01 Please submit your observations to eBird: http://ebird.org/content/ebird/ --
