Hi Brendan,
I sent this out because I don't do ebird and I'm not doing any blocks this time
around for the atlas. I will help out by posting breeding birds I happen
across for the people who are doing the atlas and want to record my sightings.
FYI.
Andrew
Andrew v. F. Block
Consulting Naturalist
20 Hancock Avenue, Apt. 3
Yonkers, Westchester Co., New York 10705-4780
www.flickr.com/photos/conuropsis/albums
On Wednesday, April 1, 2020, 01:40:06 PM EDT, Brendan Fogarty
<[email protected]> wrote:
Hi Andrew and all,
Just a reminder that the current atlas is different than the prior two. While
there are still volunteer leads for priority blocks, anyone can eBird these
crows with the appropriate breeding codes in the atlas portal and they will
count - and I hope someone will!
Thanks for sharing,Brendan
On Wed, Apr 1, 2020 at 1:04 PM Andrew Block <[email protected]> wrote:
For whomever has the block that includes 167 Old Army Rd. in Scarsdale in the
NY Breeding Bird Atlas just wanted to let them know that I had a Fish Crow with
nesting material go into the pines they nest in every year at my friends home.
Andrew
Andrew v. F. Block
Consulting Naturalist
20 Hancock Avenue, Apt. 3
Yonkers, Westchester Co., New York 10705-4780
www.flickr.com/photos/conuropsis/albums -- NYSbirds-L List Info: Welcome and
Basics Rules and Information Subscribe, Configuration and Leave Archives:
The Mail Archive Surfbirds ABA Please submit your observations to eBird! --
--
NYSbirds-L List Info:
http://www.NortheastBirding.com/NYSbirdsWELCOME.htm
http://www.NortheastBirding.com/NYSbirdsRULES.htm
http://www.NortheastBirding.com/NYSbirdsSubscribeConfigurationLeave.htm
ARCHIVES:
1) http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/maillist.html
2) http://www.surfbirds.com/birdingmail/Group/NYSBirds-L
3) http://birding.aba.org/maillist/NY01
Please submit your observations to eBird:
http://ebird.org/content/ebird/
--