Hi,

I don’t recall this being communicated, I know a few people who attend NZNOG
(some APNIC members some not) but work in the general ISP / Telco Community and
associated fields, that would like to attend if the price was reasonable….
(People who have attended past NZNOG’s).

Seems a real shame that NZNOG is in Auckland for once, and actually half the
people won’t go because $$$$…. fail.

Also I found that NZNOG has a really good social / networking element to it,
(as well as good content), you get to meet other people who you otherwise
wouldn’t, I suspect with the pricing its going to attract a different more
corporate crowd which is a shame :(

My 2c.

Liam