Hi,

I think the intersection of networks who should be listed on a NOC list and
networks but who don’t (and are unlikely to ever) peer is around 3, and of
those networks I suspect that all of them already have relationships with their
customers for issues. If you want your info to be available, perhaps post it on
your website.

Additionally, I don’t believe you need to peer to be in PeeringDB.