Hi All

Sorry for the noise.

Can someone inside TVNZ On Demand please make contact off list.

It looks like some of our IP's (At $DAYJOB - inside 45.118.188.0/22) are on
some kind of block list being used by TVNZ On Demand for Akamai delivered
videos. The video player just shows a fairly useless error message, and
when looked at in fiddler a 403 is being returned from the Akamai server.

We are not aware of any lists any of the affected IP's are on and I believe
they may be legacy listings.

I have been trying to work through with TVNZ On Demand Support under Ticket
117175. So far I haven't been able to escalate this or get any feedback or
way forward.

We have worked with our upstream carrier and they have raised it with
Akamai who have indicated it isn't a block they have in place but that
their customer has hence trying to make contact with someone who could
check if the blocks are recent or prior to being held by us and if recent
what caused them so we can resolve it.

Thank you for your time.

Regards
Alexander