Eek, I wonder if this is why my NZ domestic table size had a blow out at
around 0100 this morning and tipped one of my (smaller) boxes over the
edge...

I've spent all morning trying to triage the damn thing, knowing that the
BGP table had blown out and taken all of the TCAM memory...

We're still on the old style internet ISP plan from FX days;

1x International feed with a default route only

1x Domestic feed with All NZ Domestic routes, (and now a shedload more
in this table)

Cheers,

Mike