Hi Brian,

You should call their support if you think there’s something going on that’s
impacting your connection.

They will detect if your connection is in use and doing more than (I think)
64kbit/s in the last 30s or something, and won’t run the tests.

They have some clever stuff to detect if your wifi is in use, without being
connected to your network and without being your AP. Perhaps that’s playing up?

Pretty sure it’s publicly documented, check out the links in that original post
and if not we can dig up some other stuff I’m sure.