Hi All,

I’ve been quite happily running a Cisco router at home on Snap/2degrees, but
with the upgrade to UFB its not coping with the throughput.  I’ve managed to
locate a suitably equipped ASA, however I cant get IPv6 going.  The config I
have on the ASA is very similar to that of the router:

nterface GigabitEthernet0/7
 description 2degrees
 nameif EXTERNAL
 security-level 0
 no ip address
ciscoasa# sh run int gi0/7.10
!
interface GigabitEthernet0/7.10
 description 2degrees
 vlan 10
 nameif 2degrees10
 security-level 0
 pppoe client vpdn group 2degrees
 ip address pppoe setroute
 ipv6 address autoconfig
 ipv6 address dhcp
 ipv6 enable
 ipv6 dhcp client pd 2degrees-v6

However, if I remember correctly the IPv6 dhcp assignment happens inside the
PPPoE connection once its established. Can anyone confirm that or provide a
working config?

In case someone wants versions, the ASA is on 9.9.2 (asa992-smp-k8.bin)

Thanks,

Bill

Sent from Mail for Windows 10