That would really depend on your ISP, for the likes of
Spark/Voda/Vocus/2Degrees etc and their various sub brands I would say no it’s
not, residential plans are low margin low-touch cookie cutter products.

Matching forward / reverse DNS is something that would creep into into their
business product offering / scope, as it lets you could let self host services
etc which I would consider a business feature. (If you can get all the features
on the low / zero margin type product, why would you pay for business grade
products that the ISP needs to sell to make some actual margin on tails?).

If you’re with a smaller boutique ISP then you might find a friendly admin who
could set some records for you 🤷‍♂️

Cheers

Liam

Sent from my iPhone