Hi,

We at the National Library will soon begin our 2022 New Zealand domain crawl.
As in previous years, the crawl is being run by Internet Archive, and some of
you may soon see the crawlers as IA go through their initial setup with some
test crawls.

The user agent string their crawlers will be using is: NLNZ_IAHarvester2022

For more information on our domain crawls please see
http://natlib.govt.nz/publishers-and-authors/web-harvesting/domain-harvest

While we do our best to crawl respectfully, obey robots.txt, and break out of
any crawler traps before grinding too much bandwidth, if you encounter any
issues from us then please get in contact.

Cheers,

Ben O’Brien | Digital Preservation Web Engineer | Preservation, Research and
Consultancy
National Library of New Zealand | Te Puna Mātauranga o Aotearoa
PO Box 1467, Wellington 6140, New Zealand |
www.natlib.govt.nz<http://www.natlib.govt.nz/>

[Logo-test]