Hi All,

Has anyone here got a contact for technical support at Trade Me?
Having geolocation issues with them preventing our clients from logging in and
unfortunately just getting the run around from Customer support.

Kind Regards,
Peter Ellingham
Network Engineer
Evolution Wireless Ltd
t: 0800 4 WIRELESS
e: pe...@ew.net.nz
w: https://www.ewc.co.nz
[cid:da85a469-36e9-4202-b308-46fc6abd30a8]
The content of this email is confidential and intended for the recipient
specified in this message only. It is strictly forbidden to share any part of
this message with any third party, without the written consent of the sender.
If you received this message by mistake, please reply to this message and
follow with its deletion, so that we can ensure such a mistake does not occur
in the future.