Hi,

On Tue, Apr 24, 2012 at 2:17 PM, Alex Parvulescu
<alex.parvule...@gmail.com> wrote:
> What would be nice is to attach an issue number to each item on this list,
> and mark it as to be fixed for 0.2 even if it is still unresolved.
> This way it is a lot easier to track the remaining work to be done.

Agreed, though at this stage many of the tasks are still a bit vaguely
defined so setting a clear target is a bit challenging for some tasks.
We'll need to work on that as we move forward.

Anyway, I just cleared the last issue tagged for 0.2, and I think
we're fine to cut the release from trunk as it now exists.

BR,

Jukka Zitting