Hi OAK hackers again,

As indicated earlier we (Hippo developers) would love to come to the OAK Hackathon next week.
Looking at the wiki page [1] not many others have signed up for it though.

With only 6 participants, of which 3 from us, we are doubtful of the added value of going at all. And as we have to make arrangements before going to Berlin, we have to decide until tomorrow morning ...

If others are intending to come but simply haven't signed up (yet), can you please notify here and/or sign up on the wiki today?

Thanks,

Ate

[1] http://wiki.apache.org/jackrabbit/Oak%20Hackathon%20September%202012