Hi,

As you may have noticed from the past few commits, I'm working on
better integrating the MongoMK to our normal build. The idea is to
always build the MongoMK components so we wouldn't need the extra
-Pmongomk profile anymore. To do this I'm instructing the test cases
that depend on a MongoDB instance being available to be automatically
skipped (instead of failing the build) when such an instance is not
found.

See below for relevant details I added to the README.

BR,

Jukka Zitting

----

MongoDB integration
-------------------

Parts of the Oak build expects a MongoDB instance to be available for
testing. By default a MongoDB instance running on localhost is expected,
and the relevant tests are simply skipped if such an instance is not found.
You can also configure the build to use custom MongoDB settings with the
following properties (shown with their default values):

    -Dmongo.host=127.0.0.1
    -Dmongo.port=27017
    -Dmongo.db=MongoMKDB
    -Dmongo.db2=MongoMKDB2

Note that the configured test databases will be *dropped* by the test cases.