sound good... the rest was probably a misunderstanding :-)
gruss
angela

On 2/8/13 10:39 AM, Michael Dürig wrote:

On 8.2.13 9:10, Angela Schreiber wrote:
hi michael

ok... but the subject of this thread is the behavior of nodes
upon move and as a simple test shows the behavior is the same
for both referenceable and non-referenceable nodes.

while i agree that the behavior of "same nodes" may change
due to the way we define the identifier, i would still claim
that the way we currently implement the move is not correct
and the inconsistency between new and existing nodes will be
troublesome for the reasons marcel explained.

Yes I agreed... and actually never denied that ;-)

There are now various parts to this story:

1) The intended behaviour I had in mind is questionable. See Jukka's
argument,
2) the intended behaviour I had in mind is not correctly implemented,
3) support for identifier is not there yet as you mentioned (OAK-101).

I'll first fix the obvious bugs (OAK-614 was one). Afterwards we should
agree on the "right" behaviour and implement that along side with the
open todos in OAK-101.

Michael

kind regards
angela