Jukka, Marcel,

you saw this problem for SegmentMK which uses branch-merge extensively, but is
this not a problem all distributed MK implementations will run into? After all,
branch-merge is part of the MK API. Unless the MK impl uses pessimistic locking
from the start, of course.
In particular, I wonder about the MongoMK.

Michael